DetailsThe new Baby Lock Coronet longarm quilting machine opens up worlds of possibilities for first-time longarm quilters. The included 5' frame that fits easily into the smallest studio, yet the Coronet has a huge 16" workspace that gives quilters complete control over their compositions from beginning to end.
- Additional Information
- Technical Features:
- 16” workspace x 8-1/4” high
- 28 Integrated high-intensity LED light ring illuminating quilting area
- 1/4" Interchangeable Hopping Foot Holds the fabric in place while the needle completes the stitch
- Hopping foot stroke/lift - 5mm
- Compatible with standard 1/4" thick rulers and templates
- Maximum sewing speed of 1,800 spm
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine by selecting one of the two customizable pre-selected needle speeds.
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 18 stitches per inch.
- Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is best for ruler work and tracing patterns.
- Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the percent speed chosen.
- Included Front and Optional Back Handles for easy control and less fatigue.
- Provides control from two sides of the machine
- Easy-to-reach rubber grips for comfort Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
- Needle Up/Down Start/Stop Speed Up Speed Down
- Color LCD touch screen shows:
- LED lighting options
- Stitch counters
- Diagnostics Calculator
- Hardware and Software info
- Stitch regulated and manual modes
- Programmable Needle Positioning: Needle Up/Down
- Needle bar stroke - 35.3mm
- Uses Needle System 134,
- slight ballpoint needle
- Change needles easily with large needle thumb screw
- High-speed rotary hook
- Large capacity “M” class bobbin
- Integrated USB Ports
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds
- Adjustable tensions for any type of thread: cotton, polyester, rayon, metallics, holographic
- Thread antenna accommodates guiding thread from larger thread spools
- Two timers
- Reminder timer can be set to sound alarm after a period of time.
- Project timer tracks time spent stitching on a quilt project
- Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4” thick rulers and templates that commercial quilters use
- Integrated USB Ports
- Hopping foot
- Interchangeable Open Toe Hopping Foot
- Coronet Frame
- Electronic bobbin winder with variable speeds
- 5 “M” size metal bobbins
- 2 Packs of needles (Size 16 and 18 )
- Thread antennae
- Allen wrenches
- 8mm open wrench
- Cleaning brush
- Screwdriver Instruction manual
- Quick Reference Chart
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 5-year parts
- 5-year computer
- 5-year electrical
- 90-day labor
- Ask your Baby Lock Retailer about machine maintenance programs.
- Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program The optional Gold Standard for the Coronet is our 3-year comprehensive care promise that you can quilt with peace of mind. Additionally, Baby Lock Retailers are dedicated to providing you the best one-on-one service in the industry.
- Additional Information:
- 4 Languages (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Solid cast aluminum construction
- Internal brushless DC motor
- Machine weight - 43.4 lbs.
- Made in U.S.A. of globally sourced parts
- Optional Accessories:
- Rear handle bars and display - Item# BLCT16-RH
- Quick Set Tension - Item# BLQ-QST
- Ruler Base - Item# BLCT
- 16-RB Laser Light Stylus - Item# BLCT16-LL
- Couching Foot Set - Item# BLQ-CCF
- Glide Foot - Item# BLQ-GF
- Horizontal Spool Pin - Item # BLJ18-HS
- Gold Standard Comprehensive Care Program - Item# BLCT16-GS
- Adapter and Stylus Holder - Item# BLJ18-SA
- Stylus - Item# BLJ18-ST
- Quilt Pattern Boards Channel Lock - Item# BLJ18-CL 3
- Pack Metal Bobbins - Item# BLJ-BOB
- Needles: Size 12 - Item #134FG-80
- Size 14 - Item #134FG-90 Size
- 16 - Item #134FG-100
- Size 18 - Item #134FG-110
- Size 20 - Item #134FG-125