DetailsTake a closer look at the revolutionary Entrepreneur® Pro PR1000e, a 10-needle home embroidery machine with all the great features of our popular 6-needle home embroidery machine, plus additional features and functions that deliver professional quality results. The PR1000e raises the bar in embroidery for hobbyists, crafters and home-based entrepreneurs. Finish most multi-color designs faster, easier, and with greater precision than with most single or 6-needle machines. Create professional results on a wide range of items with logos, monograms and more. Let the PR1000e inspire you to create designs you've only dreamed of before!
- Additional Information
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches 4.4" x 7.3"
- Advanced Super View (ASV) HD LCD Touch Screen Display with 176˚ viewing angle
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings Yes
- Screensaver 5 built-in images included; personalized functionality
- On-Screen Help Yes; on-screen tutorials, with videos and diagrams
- Built-in Languages Yes
- Zoom Function Up to 200% actual size
- On-Screen Editing Rotate, mirror image, move, copy, enlarge/reduce, letter spacing, thread density, and group/ungroup edit functions
- Realistic Preview Yes
- Lighting Runway® Lighting with 5 LED lights (equivalent to 35 standard bulbs) and 5 Customizable Brightness Settings
- Table Extra Large Table Included
- Needle Threading System Automatic, for all 10 needles
- Thread Sensor Yes, upper and bobbin threads
- Thread Sensor On/Off Yes
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting Yes, all 10 needles
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin Vertical, auto thread delivery
- Accessory Storage No
- Embroidery Speed - Frames 400 to 1000 spm
- Embroidery Speed - Caps 400 to 600 spm
- Number of Needles 10
- Number of Spools 10
- Link Multiple Machines to Computer With included PE-Design® NEXT Upgrade Software. (Customers must have PE-Design® 5.0 or above software, in order to use the included PE-Design® NEXT Upgrade Software. Additional purchase required.)
- Cap Frame Capability (check instruction manual for size specifics)
- Optional wide cap and standard cap frames, drivers and mounting jigs available (additional purchase required)
- Eyelet Threading System Yes, provides consistent tension
- InnovaChrome™ LED Thread Color System Yes (improved)
- Number of LED lights with On/Off Modes 10
- Correct Thread Color Indication Improved LEDs provide brighter, more uniform colors and are able to display more than 300 colors for visual indication of correct thread color
- Light and Audio Cues with On/Off modes Yes
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Change Yes
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Thread Breakage Yes
- Light and Audio Cues to Alert Finished Designs Yes
- Color Palette 300 Colors
Built-In Embroidery Stitches
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License) 110 sample designs, plus BONUS! 100 additional fonts,
- 200 Start Your Own Business lettering and design templates, and 2 monogramming font styles in included PE-DESIGN® Next Upgrade software. (Customers must have PE-Design® 5.0 or above software, in order to use the included PE-Design® NEXT Upgrade Software)
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar® Characters No
- Built-in Alphabet Fonts 28 size-adjustable fonts (including new children's, handwritten, and connected script fonts)
- Built-in Alphabet Designs 4 alphabet designs – Renaissance, floral, appliqué and Greek Monogramming Font Styles 3
- Built-in Frame Designs 10
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) 14" x 8" with included frames;
- 14" x 14" with optional frame (additional purchase required)
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) Up to 1000
- Speed Adjustment Adjust needle speed from 400 to 1000 spm (frame); 400 to 600 spm (caps)
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting Yes
- InnovEye™ Technology Yes
- Snowman® Embroidery Positioning Marker Yes
- Thread Wiper Yes
- Resume Function Yes
- Trial Position/Layout Function Yes
- Thread Anchor Yes
- Built-in Border Function & Designs Yes
- Appliqué Creator Function Yes
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting Yes
- Curving Text on Screen Editing Yes
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets Yes
- Pattern Rotating 1, 10 or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing Yes
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment (STB) Additional purchase of PR1000 Upgrade Kit required.
- My Custom Design™ Feature No
- Color Shuffling™ Function Additional purchase of PR1000 Upgrade Kit required.
- Print and Stitch™ Technology Yes
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery Yes
- Built-in Memory 1.7MB;
- Save up to 500,000 Stitches to Memory
- USB 3
- Computer Connectivity with Update Capability Yes
- Memory Card Yes
- Several Media via USB,
- Embroidery Card (via Card Reader)
Other Included Accessories
- Arm A Embroidery frame holder (for included frames);
- Arm B Embroidery frame holder (for optional jumbo, border and quilting frames);
- Accessories Kit Supplied with Needle Sets,
- Prewound Bobbins,
- Spool Mats,
- Spool Caps,
- USB Cable,
- Embroidery Sheet Grids and More.
- Includes BONUS PE-DESIGN® Next Upgrade software (Customers must have PE-Design® 5.0 or above software, in order to use the included PE-Design® NEXT Upgrade Software)
- Included Embroidery Hoops 4 (1.5" x 2", 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 8" x 14") -
- Additional hoop sizes available, see Optional Accessories tab on product web page
- Warranty 2/6/25 year premium warranty.
- The warranty period is 2 years from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items,
- 6 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded) and
- 25 years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting.
- The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this Product.
- Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 31" H x 20.1875" W x 23.1875" D
- Machine Weight 92 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 41.75" x 28.62" x 32.50"
- Shipping Weight 139 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed Yes,
OPTIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE
- PRNSTD Metal Stand for PR-Series Our metal stand, designed exclusively for the PR1000 Series and PR600 Series, now has a wider table area with rounded edges and extra storage for all your large frames, like the Cap Frame and Cylinder Frame! Improved legs on the stand allow you to adjust the legs in two inch increments. The metal stand uses rubber and secures your machine with locks to resist vibration while in use. Locking wheels allow for easy moving and transportation. Now the stand has added space for the convenient hat jig which is ideal for prepping hats for embroidery. Large shelf provides storage for accessories, instruction books and small supplies.
- PRSTAND PR Metal Stand Our metal stand, designed exclusively for the PR-600 series, now has height adjustable legs. It secures your machine and resists vibration while in use. Locking wheels allow for easy moving and transportation. Convenient hat jig is ideal for prepping hats for embroidery. Large shelf provides storage for accessories, instruction books and small supplies. Stand measures 32" H x 29" W x 24" D.
- SASCISSKIT Scissor Kit
- PRPBF1 Border Frame - PR1000 Series Multi-needle Series PRPJF360 Embroidery Frame - PR1000 Multi-needle Series, 14" x 14"
- PRPQF200 Embroidery Frame - PR1000 Multi-needle Series, 8" x 8"
- SAHNGPR Embroidery Jump Start Kit 3 Includes Quick-Snap™ Magna-Frame Set, Magna-Quilkter™ for Quick-Snap, Perfect Placement Kit, Embroidery Tool Kit™, Hoop & Go Kit CD for Brother™, Brother™ embroidery thread pack (SAEP706) For Use With: PR600 and PR1000 Series
- SAFF012 Fast Frame - PR Multi-needle Series, 12"x7"
- SAFF022 Fast Frame and Driver Set - PR Multi-needle Series This set includes the arm for your machine type, 2" X 4" mono hoop, 2.5" X 4" pocket hoop, 3" X 4" pocket hoop, 5" X 4" holiday stocking hoop, 6” radius hat hoop for the side and back of hats, and 7" X 5" attaché case hoop. PRH300 Frame - PR Multi-needle Series, 8"x12"
- PRPRFK1 Round Embroidery Frame and Driver Set - PR1000 Multi-needle Series, 4", 5", 6" Includes one 4", one 5", and one 6" round frame.
- PRPCF1 Wide Cap Frame and Driver Set - PR1000 Multi-needle Series, 14" x 2 3/8" Provides expanded embroidery area, allowing you to stitch caps virtually ear-to-ear. Total embroidery area is 14" x 2 3/8" (60mm x3 60mm). Includes14"x 2 3/8" (60mm x3 60mm) wide cap frame, cap frame driver, and mounting jig.