DetailsNow you can embellish everything from home décor to T-shirts with one of the additional 188 built-in embroidery patterns which include delicate scrollwork, intricate florals, classic quilt patterns and so much more. The PE780D recognizes all Brother embroidery memory cards that work within the maximum 5" x 7" design area. 188 built-in embroidery designs including 52 designs featuring Disney® characters 6 built-in embroidery lettering fonts Easily import designs from your memory stick via the built-in USB port Built-in embroidery card slot enables use of 1000’s of optional Brother embroidery designs On-screen embroidery editing on monochrome LCD touch screen Maximum embroidery area of 5” x 7” Built-in frame shapes and border styles to frame your embroidery
- Additional Information
- LCD Size (Horizontal x Vertical) inches 2.7" x 1.4"
- backlit LCD Touch Screen Display
- Adjustable Screen Brightness Settings Yes
- Screensaver No
- On-Screen Help Yes
- Built-in Languages Yes
- Zoom Function No
- On-Screen Editing No
- Lighting 2 LEDs
- Table No
- Needle Threading System Automatic
- Independent Bobbin Winding Motor No
- Thread Sensor Yes, upper and bobbin threads
- Thread Sensor On/Off No
- Automated Upper and Lower Thread Cutting Yes
- Quick-Set™ Bobbin Yes
- Accessory Storage No
Built-In Embroidery Stitches
- Built-in Embroidery Designs (Non-License) 136
- Built-in Embroidery Designs featuring Disney/Pixar® Characters 52
- Built-in Alphabet Fonts 6
- Built-in Alphabet Designs No
- Monogramming Font Styles No
- Built-in Frame Designs 10
- Shapes x 12 Stitch Patterns
- Maximum Embroidery Area (X x Y) 5" x 7" with included hoop
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 650
- Speed Adjustment No
- Adjustable Design Icon Size Setting No
- InnovEye™ Technology No
- Snowman® Embroidery Positioning Marker No
- Thread Wiper No
- Resume Function No
- Trial Position/Layout Function Yes
- Built-in Border Function & Designs No
- Sewing Decorative Stitches with Embroidery Arm Attached No
- Appliqué Creator Function No
- Automatic Feed Thread Cutting Yes
- Curving Text on Screen Editing No
- Space Reduction among Embroidery Alphabets No
- Pattern Rotating 1, 10 or 90 Degrees
- Drag and Drop Editing No
- Onscreen Automatic Density Adjustment (STB) No
- My Custom Design™ Feature No
- Color Shuffling™ Function No
- Print and Stitch™ Technology No
- Programmable Monochrome Embroidery No
- Built-in Memory Yes
- USB 1
- Memory Card No
- Embroidery Card
Included Accessory Feet
- Embroidery Foot
- Embroidery arm,
- accessory kit with seam ripper,
- bobbins (3),
- needle set,
- cleaning brush,
- screw drivers,
- spool caps (3),
- spool net,
- embroidery bobbin thread,
- power cord,
- operation manual
- Included Embroidery Hoops 1 (5" x 7")
- Additional hoop sizes available; see Optional Accessories
Optional Items Available:
- SA442 Embroidery Hoop, 1"x2.5"
- SA443 Embroidery Hoop, 4"x4"
- SA445 Embroidery Hoop, 5"x12"
- SA444 Embroidery Hoop, 5"x7"
- Warranty 2/6/25 year premium warranty.
- The warranty period is 2 years from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items,
- 6 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded) and
- 25 years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting.
- The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this Product.
- Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 11.42" x 7.87" x 17.32"
- Machine Weight 16.3 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 17.28" x 16.77" x 21.26"
- Shipping Weight 27.5 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed Yes,