DetailsThis reliable, easy to learn and use 3 / 4 thread serger features 22 built-in stitch functions, and snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D includes an instructional video, and a complete, printed instructional manual in English and Spanish.
- Additional Information
- Basic Features
- Stitch Select Dial
- Lighting Bulb
- Sewing Features
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 1,300
- Feed Dog Differential Feed
- Stitch Width 5.0 - 7.0 mm from left needle
- Stitch Length 2.0 - 4.0 mm (for overlock stitch),
- 1.0-2.0 mm (for narrow stitch),
- 1.0 mm (for roll stitch)
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment Yes
- Specialty Feet Included Yes
- Additional specialty feet are available.
- Overlock Seam Width 5.0 - 7.0mm from left needle
- Differential Feed 0.7 - 2.0mm
- Change for Rolled Hemming
- Removable Underlooper Threader
- Stitch Fingers 1
- Knife Drive Type: Lower drive
- Included Accessory Feet
- Standard foot,
- blind stitch foot,
- gathering foot
Included Accessories Carton Contents back to top Accessory Storage Yes Other Included Accessories 4 large spools of serger thread, soft cover, accessory bag with needle set, 4 thread nets, 4 thread spool caps, 4 thread nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexogonal driver, trim trap, foot controller pedal, instruction DVD, instruction manual Warranty
Warranty 25 year limited warranty
- The warranty period is 1 year from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items,
- 5 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded)
- and 25 Years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting.
- The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this Product. Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 11.73" x 10.98" x 13.19"
- Machine Weight 13.45 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.37" x 15.35" x 17.32"
- Shipping Weight 19.84 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed Yes, 110v
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES:
- Elastic Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Attach and sew elastic or tape in one easy step with your overlock machine. Adjustable stitch width up to 12mm. Channel on foot secures elastic or twill tape to fabric eliminating the need for pins as you created a serged edge. Gathers knits as elastic is attached. SA213
- Gathering Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Gathering and edge finishing in one operation. Serge finish fabric edges with this snap on foot. Channel on foot secures fabric elimnating the need for pins as you create a serged edge and gather single or double layers of fabric. Connect fabric layers and edge finish in one step. SA211
- Pearl Sequence Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Holds and guides pearls as you use your overlock machine. Guides up to 5mm stranded pearls for one step attachment. Channel for pearl feeding. Adjustable stitch length avoids needle breakage. SA210
- Piping Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Guide and hold narrow piping as you use your overlock machine. Create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord. Holds and guides piping eliminating the need for pins as piping and fabric are serged together. Guide and hold zipper in place with guide on the underside of foot to hold teeth of zipper foot in place as zipper and fabric are serged together.