DetailsIt features a tri-cover stitch, wide and narrow coverstitches, color coded threading, easy looper threading, adjustment dials for stitch length, a presser foot dial, snap on feet and differential feed which allows you to alter the speed at which your fabric is feeding through the machine. With 3 needles and one looper thread, the coverstitch machine creates professional hems, chain stitch and decorative stitching- great for making the perfect T-shirt in no time! –Easy to follow lay-in threading. –Color-coded threading guide. –Fast and easy looper threading system. –Dial adjustment for stitch length. –Stitch length 2mm to 4mm. –Presser foot pressure adjustment. –Slide lever adjustment for differential feed. –Differential feed for perfect seaming on virtually any fabric type. –Eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics. –Snap-on presser foot •Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality •Two needle 2-3-4 thread cover stitch only •Cover Stitch Capability 3mm and 6mm •Chain Stitch Capability •Easy color-coded threading
- Additional Information
- Basic Features:
- Lighting: Bulb
- Sewing Features:
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 1,100
- Stitch Width 3.0 or 6.0mm
- Stitch Length 2.0 - 4.0mm
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment Yes
- Specialty Feet Included Yes
- Built-in Sewing Stitches:
- (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- Decorative (no buttonhole styles)
- Included Accessory Feet:
- Special Presser Foot
- Accessory Storage Yes
- Other Included Accessories:
- Accessory bag with needle set
- thread nets (4)
- spool caps (4)
- spool mat (4)
- cleaning brush
- hexagonal wrench
- soft cover
- and Operation Manual
- Warranty 1/5/25 year serger warranty. See serger warranty for details.
- The warranty period is 1 year from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items,
- 5 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded)
- and 25 Years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting.
- The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this Product. Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 11.8" x 11.0" x 13.4"
- Machine Weight 15 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (H x W x D) 13.8" x 13.0" x 15.3"
- Shipping Weight 16.9 lbs.
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes,
- Serger Features:
- Overlock Seam Width N/A
- Double Chain Stitch Yes
- Cover Stitch Yes
- 2/3/4 Thread Change No
- Differential Feed 0.7 - 2.0mm
- Change for Rolled Hemming No
- Underlooper Threader No
- Stitch Fingers No
- Knife Drive Type N/A
- Accessory Feet
- SA223CV Belt Loop Guide for Serger Turn fabric strips into professionally finished, serged belt loops. As the fabric is fed into the guide, it is folded and fed to the coverstitch machine for quick and easy finishing
- SA224CV Bias Tape Binding Set for Serger When attaching 6 mm (approx. 1/4”) bias tape: Use the small bias tape sliding plate with the LC2 presser foot. When attaching 12 mm (approx. 1/2”) bias tape: Use the large bias tape sliding plate with the LC1 presser foot (included with your Cover Stitch).
- SA222CV Bias Tape Folder for Serger Folds and attaches 12 or 12.7 mm (1/2") wide bias tape in one easy step. Use either self-made or store-bought bias tape up to 1/2" in width).
- SA225CV Double Fold Binder for Serger Turn fabric edges for perfect bias binding with sizing tools, deliver the binding to the fabric edge to be covered and apply parallel rows of straight stitching for a consistent and professional finish. Works well on curves or straight edges.
- SA221CV Hemming Set for Serger Serge and finish hem edges with sized tools for consistent and professional finish.
- SA226CV Top Stitching Foot Set for Serger Use included presser foot to top stitch with 3 or 6 mm (approx. 1/8 or 1/4 inch) wide cover stitch T1/T2 presser foot