In this book and on the accompanying CD, you'll find everything you need to create your own 1930s sampler quillt:
* 99 six-inch quilt blocks, with assembly diagrams for piecing the blocks and template cutting instructions.
* Complete instructions for making a sampler quilt in any traditional size: lap, twin, queen and king.
* Easy - to - print, full-sized templates for all 99 blocks and printable quilt construction diagrams.
* Rotary cutting measurements for those templates that can be easily measured.
* Paper-piecing instructions and patterns for each of the 99 blocks.
Nostalgic and beautiful, these blocks give ou a unique glimpse into our country's history - and, in the quilts themselves, a tangible way to bring that sisterhood into our home.