DetailsThe Baby Lock Aventura sewing and embroidery machine will guide you on your next creative journey. Advanced features and Baby Lock IQ Technology make every step easier. Use the two-way USB connectivity to load your favorite designs to the machine or choose from 141 built-in designs. Then make every project unique with a variety of built-in editing features. The Aventura has many advanced sewing features, too. The Advanced Pivoting Feature will make it easy to sew curves and turn corners. And the Automatic Fabric Sensor System will adjust tension for the perfect stitches on a variety of fabrics. From fashion sewing to embroidery home décor, the Aventura will always help you on your creative voyage.
- Additional Information
Color LCD Screen
- Access your designs, settings and more with a quick touch. The color LCD touch screen shows every design in detail.
- NeedleCam Digital Camera & Precise Touch Positioning Large Embroidery Field
- Stitch bigger embroidery designs and enjoy less re-hooping with a large embroidery field—6 ¼" x 10 ¼".
- 141 Built-In Embroidery Designs : With 141 built-in embroidery designs, you’ll always find inspiration in the Aventura.
- Positioning Stickers: On-Screen Embroidery Editing Make changes to your embroidery directly on screen.
- Resize, rotate and move the design as needed to customize every project.
- IQ Designer: 13 Built-In Embroidery Fonts Personalize your projects with lettering. Choose from 13 built-in fonts and edit them like other designs. Make changes to entire words or even individual letters.
- Advanced Pivoting Feature: Turn corners, follow curves and maneuver around appliqué shapes easily.
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting Automatic Fabric Sensor System: The Aventura delivers the right amount of pressure and thread tension when sewing or quilting on a variety of fabrics.
- Color Visualizer Advanced Needle Threader Follow the path and press a lever. That’s all it takes to thread the Aventura.
- 300 Built-In Stitches: With 300 built-in stitches, you’ll have many creative options. From numerous utility stitches to decorative ones, you’ll find something for every project.
- Enhanced Stadium Lighting
- Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin When you’re ready to embroider, simply drop a bobbin in and go.
- Color Visualizer Knee Lift: Keep your hands free for more sewing control by using the knee lift to raise your presser foot.
300 Built-in stitches including:
- 99 Utility with 10 one-step buttonhole styles
- 94 Decorative
- 17 Satin
- 18 Decorative satin
- 14 Cross
- 58 Combinable Utility stitches
- 5 Built-in alphabets
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7mm Stitch length 0.0mm - 5.0mm
- Store personal stitch settings for each utility stitch on machine
Built-In Embroidery Stitches >Embroidery design library built in
- 141 Built-in embroidery designs including:
- 90 Baby Lock exclusive designs
- 140 Frame combinations
- 13 font styles including one exclusive script
Embroidery Editing Capabilities
- Combine embroidery designs on screen Multi-line text capabilities
- Font editing:
- Size and select letters individually
- Ability to split text
- Multi-color text
- Multiple fonts
- Character/Text array function
- Character spacing
- Horizontal and vertical options on Japanese fonts 1°, 10°, and 90°
- Pattern rotation
- Design enlargement and reduction (up to 20% down to 10%)
- Mirror imaging
- Design color selections
- Embroiders up to 6-1/4" x 10-1/4" (160mm x 260mm) embroidery field
- 1MB memory storage for embroidery
- Reads embroidery designs with a stitch capacity of up to 200,000 stitches per design
- Color LCD Touch Screen show:
- Estimated embroidery time display and stitch count
- Needle position placement (1,10, or 100 stitch increments)
- Measurements displayed in inches or millimeters (mm)
- Thread color indicator
- On-screen hoop size indicator
- Low bobbin thread indicator
- 300 color names
- Embroidery speed up to 850 spm
- 9-point trial check points
- Video Playback Two-Way USB Connectivity: Easily save and access designs using your USB flash drive. USB connectivity also makes it easy to update your machine with the latest software.
13 Snap-on feet :
- Zig zag
- Blind stitch
- Button fitting
- Open toe foot
- Teflon foot
- Stitch guide foot
- Adjustable zipper/piping foot
- Free-motion open toe
- Knee lift Hard cover for machine
- Bobbin center pin
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Seam ripper
- Twin needle
- Plus Embroidery hoops and grids included
- 6-1/4" x 10-1/4" (160mm x 260mm)
- 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Plus more
- Additional Information Language conversion capabilities (18 languages)
- 25 years limited,
- 10 years parts,
- 5 years computer circuit,
- 5 years electrical,
- 1 year labor Optional
- Gold Standard Available for your peace of mind
Additional Information Technology Features Color LCD Touch Screen (3 3⁄4" X 2 1⁄4") Advanced Needle Threading System Automatic thread tension control Automatic thread cutter Quick-Set, top loading bobbin Automatic Fabric Sensor System Advanced pivoting feature Quick-Set bobbin winder Automatic sensors - Upper and lower thread sensors to alert when threads are broken - On-screen hoop sensor to recommend size of hoop to use Convenient Sewing Features Convenient one-touch buttons for - Start/Stop - Reverse sewing - Needle up/down - Reinforcement key - Thread cutter - Automatic presser foot lift Ergonomic hands-free presser foot lift Low bobbin thread indicator Needle plate with scale in inches and centimeters Electronic foot control Free arm with drop feed lever Hard cover case with storage Two accessory storage compartments Programmable needle up/down Quick-Set bobbin winder Advanced Sewing Features Reset key Decorative stitch editing capabilities - Back to the Beginning key, returns to the beginning of a decorative stitch pattern - Edit and combine Character/ Decorative stitches - 15 Memory Pockets for Character/ Decorative stitches (128 KB) - Step Stitch Pattern Mirror-image capability for stitches Variable needle positions Programmable needle up/down Lateral and diagonal feeding Automatic Fabric Sensor System adjusts presser foot pressure and tension to deliver perfect stitch Fully automatic built-in darning Twin needle settings 8.3" Workspace to the right of the needle 2 LED Enhanced lights that illuminate the needle and work area Sewing speed up to 850spm Instructional and Help Built-in help message Built-in animated operational guide Optional embroidery hoops - 6" x 6" (150mm x 150mm) - 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) - 1" x 2-1/2" (20mm x 60mm) Optional quilting extension table Optional stylus (shown in photos)