DetailsChoose from a 3 or 4 thread look and enjoy the new and easy threading method. The 3034D features two needles and 3 / 4 thread with differential feed. Create stitches from 2.0 to 4.0 mm in length. The differential feed ratio of 0.7 – 2.0 gives improved stitch quality and the free arm makes it easier to sew sleeves, trouser legs and other hard to reach places. •Two needles and 3-4 thread •Color-coded guides for easy threading •Free-arm to access hard-to-reach areas •Differential fabric feed for better stitch quality •Fast and simple threading of lower loop •Retractable knife blade
- Additional Information
- Basic Features:
- Lighting: Normal Light
- Sewing Features:
- Maximum Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) 1,300
- Feed Dog: Differential feed
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment :Yes
- Specialty Feet Included: Yes
- Serger Features:
- Overlock Seam Width 3.0 - 7.0
- Differential Feed 0.7 - 2.0mm
- Change for Rolled Hemming:Removable
- Underlooper Threader: Yes
- Stitch Fingers: 1
- Knife Drive Type: Down side
- Built-in Sewing Stitches (Includes Buttonhole Styles)
- 3 / 4 thread overlock
- blind hem
- rolled hem
- Stitch Width 3.0 - 7.0mm
- Stitch Length 0.8 - 4.0mm
- Included Accessory Feet :
- Blind stitch foot
- gathering foot
- Carton Contents:
- Accessory Storage: Yes
- Other Included Accessories
- Soft cover
- accessory bag with trim trap
- spool nets (4)
- spool caps (4)
- needle set
- cleaning brush
- hexagonal driver
- instructional DVD
- and operation manual
- Warranty: 1/5/25 year serger warranty. See serger warranty for details.
- The warranty period is 1 year from the original purchase date for Parts, Labor and accompanying Accessory Items
- 5 years from the original purchase date for Electronic Components and Printed Circuit Boards (replacement labor excluded)
- and 25 Years from the original purchase date for the Chassis Casting.
- The original purchase date shall be determined from the original receipt evidencing proof of purchase of this Product. Therefore, it is important for you to maintain the receipt for this Product.
- Machine Dimensions (H x W x D) 13.4" x 11.96" x 11.16"
- Machine Weight 12 lbs
- Shipping Weight 16 lbs
- UL/CSA Listed: Yes,
- OPTIONAL FEET:
- SA212 Elastic Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Attach and sew elastic or tape in one easy step with your overlock machine. Adjustable stitch width up to 12mm. Channel on foot secures elastic or twill tape to fabric eliminating the need for pins as you created a serged edge. Gathers knits as elastic is attached.
- SA213 Gathering Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Gathering and edge finishing in one operation. Serge finish fabric edges with this snap on foot. Channel on foot secures fabric elimnating the need for pins as you create a serged edge and gather single or double layers of fabric. Connect fabric layers and edge finish in one step.
- SA211 Pearl Sequence Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Holds and guides pearls as you use your overlock machine. Guides up to 5mm stranded pearls for one step attachment. Channel for pearl feeding. Adjustable stitch length avoids needle breakage.
- SA210 Piping Foot for Serger Genuine Brother® Accessory. Guide and hold narrow piping as you use your overlock machine. Create your own piping using fabric strips and piping cord. Holds and guides piping eliminating the need for pins as piping and fabric are serged together. Guide and hold zipper in place with guide on the underside of foot to hold teeth of zipper foot in place as zipper and fabric are serged together.